WHEREAS, Article fV, Part C, Section 13 (f) of the Bylaws of Greenbriar Condominium – Phase I charges the Board of Directors with the duty of making and amending rules; WHEREAS, it is the intent of the Board of Directors to adopt a procedure for the use of storage pods by residents in the community; NOW, THEREFORE, BE IT RESOLVED THAT THE Board of Directors adopts the following procedure on use of storage pods in the community:
- l. A resident must submit a written request for approval to place a storage pod on the property.
- 2. Management is authorized to approve the request and will note where the pod is to be placed. i.e. only on parking lots and no Permit A spaces may be used.
- 3. Pods may remain on the parking lot for 48 hours (although discouraged, if a pod must arrive on Friday, it may remain until Monday).
- 4. Pods will be parked on the parking lot at the pod renter’s risk. The association will not be responsible for any damage to, vandalism to or theft of the pod or its contents.
- 5. If a pod remains longer than the 48 hours approved, it will be towed and the owner of the home that the pod was provided to will be charged the towing expense.
- 6. If a pod appears on the parking lot with no authorization it will be towed from the property. Once pod renter is determined, the owner of the home that the pod was provided to will be charged the towing expense.
- 7. If a pod damages the parking lot in any way, the owner of the home that the pod was provided to, will be charged for all repairs.
- 8. If a pod needs to remain on the parking lot longer than 48 hours, another request must be submitted for approval of the additional time. In no case shall a pod remain longer than one week.
See Attached Signed Document