Greenbriar has five tennis courts for residents’ use. Tennis Courts #1, 2 and 3 were repaved and color coated in April 2011. Tennis Courts #4 and 5 were repaved and color coated back in 2010. Recreation passes are needed for the use of the courts. Please contact the on-site office if you are interested in using them
RULES FOR KEY DISTRIBUTION
- 1. One key per unit may be issued to the authorized residents of the unit (owner or tenant).
- 2. The price per key is $20.00, which will be refunded in full when the key is returned.
- 3. Should someone lose or misplace their key, the key will be replaced for a non-refundable charge of $25.00 per key.
- 4. Should someone bring a key back that is broken or damaged and cannot be used, the charge for the replacement key, which is not refundable, is $20.00.
- 5. Should someone request more than one key per unit, the GCA Board of Directors must act upon this request after they receive a letter from the resident explaining why they need more than one key.
- 6. Residents using the locked court must have a valid Greenbriar or Glen Oaks Recreation Pass with them at all times.